- Branch of service or Wartime Activity: United States Air Force
- He was enlisted and served from 1966 to 1989.
- Highest Rank: Master Sergeant
- Unit, Division, Battalion,group, ship : Air Force Communications Command
- War, operation, or conflict served in Vietnam.
Locations of military or civilian service: San Antonio,Tx, Okinawa R.I, Loring AFB Maine, Keesler AFB, MS, Hamilton AFB CA, Bien Hoa AB RVN, Tan Son
Battles/ Campaigns:Nhut AR, RVN, ATLTUS AFB Oklahoma, Minneapolis St. Paul Internation Airport, Minot AFB N.D., Scott AFB, IL
Medals or special service awards: Meritorious Service Award
Special duties/highlights/achievements: Air Traffic Controller (ATC), Air Force Advisor to Air National Guard, ATC instructor to Americans and foreign students.
Thomas Edward Sullivan enlisted in the U.S. Air Force as an Air Traffic controller in 1966 and retired 1989. He served in the Air Force Communications Command in Vietnam and reached his highest rank of Master Sergeant. He was stationed in Tan Son and the Bien Hoa AB RVN in Vietnam. He was awarded the Meritorious Service Award for his time of enlistement. After the war, Mr. Sullivan continued his service to the Air Force in the U.S. and was also an ATC instructor to Americans and foreign students.